// Prep: ten min // Cook: 30 min
Components (Serves two) Prep: 10 min // Cook: 30 min
- ¾ cup mixed quinoa
- 1 ¾ cup vegetable stock
- 125g tin 4 bean mix, drained and rinsed
- two tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ avocado
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- four tomatoes, cut into 1 cm dice
- ¼ bunch coriander, finely chopped
- four huge cos lettuce leaves
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
two. Spot quinoa into a saucepan with 1 ¾ cup vegetable stock, simmer for 15 minutes or till cooked by way of. Drain quinoa and spread onto a baking tray.
three. To the baking tray, add bean mix, spices and garlic and mix by way of. Spot into the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or till quinoa is slightly crunchy.
four. Meanwhile, mash avocado and lemon juice together and set aside.
five. Take away quinoa from oven, toss tomato and coriander via quinoa and bean mix.
6. Spoon quinoa mix into lettuce leaves and dollop on avocado to serve.
Get Tiffiny's complete operate out and meal plan in the January 2017 edition of Women's Wellness and Fitness Magazine.
Uncover more wholesome recipes in our substantial recipe collection.
Study much more ...